What To Expect When Visiting The Farm...
Things to be aware of...
- Bumpy roads, drive slow
- Parking by retail & warehouse, don’t block anyone in
- We encourage you to Uber
- Please feel free to leave your car we are always here the next morning to retrieve it
- Each event will have age restrictions
- Uneven surfaces
- Bugs, mosquitos
- Unexpected weather changes (always cover seating)
- Hard to find (not a lot of signage)
- Path from retail to dock
- We have a fire-pit
- You can reserve a table online
- Plenty of seating
- You can bring in food if we don’t have food trucks
- Most events have entrance fee
- Not a lot of lighting, watch where you walk
- Visit events on Facebook or Website to check what we have going on
- Harvest change = wine & kombucha change
- Expect to find no grapes, grapes don’t grow organically this far south
- Sensible shoes
- We are flexible things around the farm, change happens often
- We do have a bathroom (at the warehouse)
- Pet policy: well behaved, leashed animals. Even good animals have bad days.
- Corkage fee: $35 for your own grape wine
What not to bring...
- Outside drinks
- No plastic containers